here are many ways to use the resources and connect with the community associated with the digital tattoo project:
- Explore the issues associated with each theme on the site: Protect, Connect, Work, Learn and Publish.
- Follow the blog and post a comment to share your thoughts and experiences.
- Start a discussion on Twitter: use a hashtag to collect the conversation and be sure to include us in the Tweet @DTatUBC
- Facilitate an “in-person” discussion in residence, at your school, with your colleagues, using the collection of teaching resources we’ve assembled.
- Navigate using the tag cloud, which includes the digital literacies we’re hoping to help you build.
Of course, we would love your feedback, your stories, links to things you’ve created related to digital tattoo themes that you’d like to share. Contact us!